Insured and Bonded Rug Cleaner
Fear and anxiety are one of the main reasons why families are adamant in bringing in professional cleaners to have their rugs and carpets cleaned. More often than not, it is their previous experience that has caused them not to trust other cleaners anymore.
Admit it or not, nothing and no one is safe nowadays. Accidents can happen almost anywhere at no particular date or time. Yes, with all the years of experience, we understand your hesitation to have a complete stranger inside your home. Let alone work on your treasured carpets and family heirloom rugs.
Is ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners Insured?
ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners is a company that is fully insured. Should our cleaners accidentally damage or break anything inside your home, or accidentally blemish or damage your carpet while working on it, our insurance will cover the related costs.
What You don’t have to Worry About:
As a reputable business, we take great pride in the fact that we are insured and fully covered in case of any accidents. In the rare incident that one of our cleaning technicians damage your property while cleaning, please report it to us immediately. Our insurance will cover the cost of repair or replacement, whichever is necessary. Our employees are also covered by an accident insurance, in case anything happens to them while working at your home. This way, you have peace of mind that you’re not liable if anything happens to them.
Sometimes, things happen and an untimely turn of events can occur in a day. This may be one reason for your hesitation in having a professional cleaner do the job for you. But sometimes, in your hesitation, a DIY of your rug and carpet may probably cost you a lot more compared to just picking up the phone and calling us.
All we need from you are these simple things:
- 1. A family rug or carpet heirloom can only be passed on to the next generation if it’s still in perfect condition. Don’t wait for it to wither and die on you.
- 2. Call us at the first sight of carpet or rug blemish.
- 3. Don’t let stains, grime, dirt, pet mistakes and odor make a habitat out of your $3000 rug.
- 4. Don’t think twice about the cost of repairs or the cleaning job itself.
- 5. If you think your rug or carpet’s bath is already way overdue, then pick up the phone.
- 6. Believe that ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners can clean and restore your carpets original beauty.
Full Coverage to Keep You at Ease
ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners can provide you with a full extend in liability coverage. We pay for everything that we break, damage or contaminate inside your home. In spite our full coverage, we train our staff to be extra careful in dealing with your belonging at home, most especially now that you trust us with you priceless rugs and carpets.
Don’t let your worries stop you from getting your carpets cleaned. Pick up the phone and call: